Please follow these instructions to configure your Actiontec MI424WR router to work with PhonePower. These instructions are only if you are connecting your phone adapter to your router.
- You will need the current IP address of your phone adapter.
- If you have a Grandstream phone adapter please refer to How to receive the current WAN IP Address on a Grandstream.
- If you have an Innomedia phone adapter please refer to How to receive the current WAN IP Address on an Innomedia.
- If you have an Obihai phone adapter please refer to How to receive the current WAN IP Address on an Obihai.
- Please write this IP Address down as you will need it in later steps
- If the above username or password doesnt work please contact your ISP and ask for the administrator login information for your router.
• If you are presented with a warning like the one shown, click Yes
• Ensure that the Typical Security (Medium) option is selected. • Click Port Forwarding
• Under where it says Create new port forwarding rule: there is a drop down menu. Select the IP Address that matches the one you wrote down at the start of this procedure.
• Change Destination Ports from any to Specify
• This will now give you an input box to enter the ports needed to be forwarded.
You will need to create a Port Forwarding rule for each of the below.
|TCP||4190 - 4195|
|UDP||5060 - 5080|
|UDP||10000 - 11000|
|UDP||12060 - 12080|
|UDP||16384 - 16472|
|UDP||16600 - 16700|
• After you have created those port forwarding rules click the Apply button at the bottom of the page.
- Once the screen refreshes, Click on Advanced.
- Click on SIP ALG.
- Select Disable.
- Click Apply.
Note: If you are unable to place a call after 15 minutes, or any other irregularities appear, please contact our support department for additional assistance.