HOW TO SET UP YOUR VOICEMAIL
Initial VoiceMail setup MUST be done from the handset connected to your Phone Power phone adapter.
• After your phone is connected and working properly,
• Pick up the phone and dial *21.
• When prompted, enter 1111 for your PIN. the system will then prompt you to Change your PIN from the default PIN.
• Follow the prompts to record your personalized greeting for your callers to hear when they reach the VoiceMail system.
Your VoiceMail is now setup.
HOW TO CHECK YOUR MESSAGES ONLINE
• Open a web browser and log into your VoiceMail.
• Click on the VoiceMail link on the left menu bar.
• You can listen to and delete your VoiceMail messages here.
HOW TO CHECK MESSAGES FROM YOUR PHONE
• Pick up your phone and dial *21.
• Enter your PIN when prompted. If you have new messages, it will prompt you to listen to them.
HOW TO CHECK MESSAGES FROM ANOTHER PHONE
• Dial your Phone Power phone number.
• When you hear your greeting, press the Star(*) key.
• Enter your PIN when prompted. If you have new messages, you will be prompted to listen to them.
HOW TO SETUP VOICEMAIL TO EMAIL
• Log in to your My Account.
• Click on Service Settings on the left menu bar.
• Click on VoiceMail Settings.
• On the Send Email drop-down menu, Select On New VoiceMail.
• Enter your email address in the Notification Email field.
• Check the box labeled Attach .WAV file if you would like your VoiceMail message included as an attachment in the email.
• Click the Save Settings button.