HOW TO SET UP YOUR VOICEMAIL
Initial VoiceMail setup MUST be done from the handset connected to your Phone Power phone adapter.
• After your phone is connected and working properly,
• Pick up the phone and dial *21.
• When prompted, enter 1111 for your PIN. the system will then prompt you to Change your PIN from the default PIN.
• Follow the prompts to record your personalized greeting for your callers to hear when they reach the VoiceMail system.
Your VoiceMail is now setup.
HOW TO CHECK YOUR MESSAGES ONLINE
- Log into your online account portal
- Click on the VoiceMail tab on the left side
- If the tab is Orange and says "New VoiceMail", you have a new voicemail waiting
- If the tab is Green and just says "VoiceMail" you have either listened to all the voicemails or there are no voicemails.
- If you know you have a new voicemail or that you have voicemails saved and you are unable to listen to them, please make sure that you have Microsoft Silverlight installed on your computer.
- You can find out if you have Silverlight installed and, if so, what version OR If you do not have Silverlight you will be able to obtain it, for free, here
HOW TO CHECK MESSAGES FROM YOUR PHONE
• Pick up your phone and dial *21.
• Enter your PIN when prompted. If you have new messages, it will prompt you to listen to them.
HOW TO CHECK MESSAGES FROM ANOTHER PHONE
• Dial your Phone Power phone number.
• When you hear your greeting, press the Star(*) key.
• Enter your PIN when prompted. If you have new messages, you will be prompted to listen to them.