From PhonePower Knowledge Base
Please follow these instructions to configure your NetGear WNR854 router to work with PhonePower. These instructions are only if you are connecting your phone adapter in the alternate configuration.
• You will need the current IP address of your phone adapter.
• If you have a Grandstream phone adapter please refer to How to receive the current WAN IP Address on a Grandstream.
• If you have an Innomedia phone adapter please refer to How to receive the current WAN IP Address on an Innomedia.
• If you have an Obihai phone adapter please refer to How to receive the current WAN IP Address on an Obihai.
• Please write this IP Address down as you will need it in later steps
• Open a web browser
• Click on WAN setup on the left menu bar.
• Place a check mark to disable SPI firewall.
• Place a check mark in Default DMZ Server
• Type the IP address of your phone adapter that you received in the first step of this process.
• Click Apply to save the settings.
Note: If you are unable to place a call after 15 minutes, or any other irregularities appear, please contact our support department for additional assistance.